Mount Pleasant

Mount Pleasant Real Estate

Today, the town is considered to be one of the fastest growing municipalities in South Carolina.

Home choices range from the new neighborhoods and planned communities to the north to the beautiful established neighborhoods of the Old Village – a National Register district and the original town center.  Mount Pleasant residents enjoy a stellar location surrounded by the pristine beaches of Sullivan’s Island and the Isle of Palms, the Wando and Cooper Rivers, and multiple tidal creek and marsh areas.  The Mark Clark Expressway (I-526) leads to the Charleston International Airport (approximately a 20 minute drive) and provides direct access to I-26 which intersects with I-95, I-77, I-20, I-85 and I-40.

Search Mount Pleasant Homes For Sale.

Mount Pleasant Photos

More information about Mount Pleasant:

Looking for something to do?  Mount Pleasant offers numerous historic attractions such as the USS Yorktown, Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum, Boone Hall Plantation, the Charles Pinckney Historic site, the Old Village and the sweetgrass basket weavers.  Recreation includes Palmetto Island County Park (home of Splash Island Water Park), recreation/community center facilities, and soccer/tennis/basketball complexes.  Play the links at any of the public/private or semi-private courses in town – Charleston National Country Club, Dunes West Golf Club, Patriots Point Links or Rivertowne Country Club (Home of the Ginn Tribute). 

Enjoy great shopping at Towne Center or the many specialty stores in the area.  Choose from a variety of restaurants from fast food to casual dining to formal dining and if you like seafood, you will not find it fresher anywhere.  The Farmer’s Market operates in the Old Village from April through mid-October.

Mount Pleasant is a wonderful place to live, work or vacation.   Come experience for yourself all that Mount Pleasant has to offer!

Voted All-American City in 2010

Mount Pleasant Real Estate By Type:

Mount Pleasant Houses

Mount Pleasant Waterfront Homes

Mount Pleasant Condos & Townhomes

Mount Pleasant New Construction

Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
  • Mustard Seed
  • King Street Grill
  • Basil
  • Five Loaves Cafe
  • Long Point Grill
  • Home Team BBQ 
  • Charleston's Cafe
  • Village Bakery & Cafe
  • Wild Wings Cafe
  • Sticky Fingers
  • Grimaldi's Pizza
  • Burton's Grill
  • Hatchell's
  • PF Chang's

Search Mount Pleasant Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$599,000
Mount Pleasant, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of LifeTree Real Estate, LLC CHARLESTON
Featured picture for the property 17032592
$609,000
Mount Pleasant, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Charleston CHARLESTON
Featured picture for the property 17032588
$350,000
Mount Pleasant, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Carolina One Real Estate CHARLESTON
Featured picture for the property 17032568
$385,000
Mount Pleasant, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Carolina One Real Estate CHARLESTON
Featured picture for the property 17032499
$209,000
Mount Pleasant, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Jeff Cook Real Estate, LLC CHARLESTON
Charleston Trident listings last updated Dec 12, 2017 8:36:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Mount Pleasant *

$721,860

0.02%

$255.0000

0.01%

-0.05%

November

October

0.05%

-0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable